Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood (AHC) is:
BUT WE ARE CHANGING THAT!!!!
- An extremely rare neurological disorder
- Bouts of temporary paralysis lasting minutes, hours, even days & moving from one side of the body to the other
- Severe learning, gross, and fine motor skill development impairment
- Permanent, currently incurable and essentially untreatable
- We may have discovered the root cause of AHC, which could put us on an accelerated path to the CURE!
- We are looking into ways to treat AHC symptoms NOW!
- We are finding the likely THOUSANDS of undiagnosed cases!
- Over 85% of funds raised go directly to these efforts
GET TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR THESE KIDS & ADULTS W/AHC
by clicking GIVE NOW>
at the top of the page, then share with all your friends
February 2nd, 2017
I just supported Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood Founda... by shopping @AmazonSmile. #YouShopAmazonGives https://t.co/SSeZohbeNU
January 30th, 2017
Interested in helping us reach our goal of ENDING AHC? Here are some ideas on how you can help! https://t.co/vjpKDRP4HL
January 23rd, 2017
Another opportunity for you to help end AHC and chance to win $$$ https://t.co/uVGL98I0Wy
January 19th, 2017
RT @CheckOrphan: Today is International #AHC Day, please help spread awareness @AHCkids #AHC2017 https://t.co/x7skB2eouC