Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood (AHC) is:
BUT WE ARE CHANGING THAT!!!!
- An extremely rare neurological disorder
- Bouts of temporary paralysis lasting minutes, hours, even days & moving from one side of the body to the other
- Severe learning, gross, and fine motor skill development impairment
- Permanent, currently incurable and essentially untreatable
- We may have discovered the root cause of AHC, which could put us on an accelerated path to the CURE!
- We are looking into ways to treat AHC symptoms NOW!
- We are finding the likely THOUSANDS of undiagnosed cases!
- Over 85% of funds raised go directly to these efforts
GET TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR THESE KIDS & ADULTS W/AHC
by clicking GIVE NOW>
at the top of the page, then share with all your friends
July 13th, 2017
#voicesofAHC #AHCstrong https://t.co/aRlhS5LVPZ
July 11th, 2017
#voicesofAHC #AHCstrong #charitytuesday https://t.co/Ri5AJOkn8S
July 10th, 2017
#voicesofAHC #AHCstrong https://t.co/hbgbj51y1a
July 8th, 2017
#voicesofAHC #AHCstrong https://t.co/9HXhuuTNkZ